• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS HK P30S V3 - Original Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichG

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
12   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS HK P30S V3 - Original Owner

Zip Code: 30316

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $615

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Address, DL and WCL numbers, signatures, price, date.

Item Description: For sale is a HK P30S V3, hammer-fired DA/SA semi-auto handgun in 9mm. It will come with original box and docs, four (4) 15rd HK mags and HK gun lock (original with the gun). The pistol has the Gray Guns short reset installed, and I'll supply the original part as well. Sights are photo-luminescent and original on the gun.

I bought this pistol new and have been its only owner. I don't have a round count, but it is quite accurate and has had zero (0) malfunctions. The consistent witness marks on the muzzle end of the barrel and forward of the chamber (inside the slide) indicate consistent muzzle and upper engagement lockup.

This will be an all-cash sale and will require a bill of sale. Cash only please. Must see Georgia Weapons Carry License and DL, please.

Thanks for looking. I reserve the right to select the buyer based on several factors. But, first communication will take preference with a fully qualified buyer. Please, no attempted purchases by someone under 21 or without a GA WCL.

Pictures:
IMG_4565.JPG
IMG_4567.JPG
IMG_4569.JPG
IMG_4571.JPG
IMG_4572.JPG
IMG_4573.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom