24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Holster Purge - Shield, M&P Compact, Sig P320, + More

Zip Code: 30326

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 15.00 + Up

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Purging my holster drawer!

Prices include shipping - unless noted, they are used but not abused. My loss is your gain - the following holsters are available. NOTE: If you purchase a holster, I will throw in the dual magazine holder for $7

Discount $3 from the listing price if you choose to pick them up in person.

Please feel free to PM me for pics. Can also provide video upon request:

1) Shield 9/40 = Unbranded Brand New IWB holster in flat gray (adjustable retention) for $15. Also fits 2.0 model

2) Shield 9/40 = Unbranded IWB holster in Carbon Fiber gray (non adjustable retention) for $24. Also fits 2.0 model

3) M&P 9/40 Compact (NOT 2.0) = Black carbon fiber holster. Switched the FOMI clip to 1.75" to wear with a duty belt I have but can replace with a 1.5" if you prefer - $28

4) Sig P320 Subcompact - Raw Dog Tactical IWB Hybrid Holster (Police Blue) These are $40 shipped from Raw Dog and they are not accepting holster orders at this time. Worn a handful of times to practice draw stroke, which is why there are marks on the inside of the leather. Great holster and very comfortable - $30

5) Sig P320 Subcompact = Brand new Blue kydex IWB holster with modwing (brand new) by Semper Arma Holsters from Instagram ($50 new) - $36

6) Remora Universal Dual Mag Holder in black non-slip material = Brand New $12 (Each compartment can accommodate a single stack .22 to a double stack .45 mag, speed strip, small flashlight, or knife)

Pictures:
img_8428-jpg.1907217

img_8444-jpg.1907219

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom