Not open for further replies.

GeauxLSU

Default rank 5000+ posts
Corn Pop
Staff member
Super Moderator
63   0
Reaction score
Where the stars at night are big and bright.
Item Name: FS Honda CRF 100F

Zip Code: 30043

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1,100

Caliber: 100cc

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 2005 second owners (I think). Very good shape. We've had it 4 years.
This is my son's bike. He's ridden it once early this summer. In fairness to him, he's outgrown it (too tall, looks like a spider monkey when he sits on it). In total over the years, he probably rode it a dozen times.

Cons: such that they are.
  • Could use a new rear tire but it was like that when we got it. I suspect the previous owners rode it on the street. Aftermarket tires if memory serves are less than $40 but I don't have any tire irons and just one of those many things you never get around to. Having said that, it's fine riding as is.
  • Depending how heavy your child is, they 'may' want a new rear shock (they're not cheap apparently). It never bothered my son but he's thin. Spring is fine.

Pros:
  • We've only run non-ethanol in it. That thing runs FOREVER on a tank of gas (which I think is only a gallon. Seriously. The longest day he ever had on it didn't burn a half gallon.
  • He only rode it in the pastures at our cabin. No 'mud', no jumping, etc. He's a VERY conservative rider. He (thankfully I guess) did not inherit the dare devil gene I had at his age. Seriously, this bike was never run hard by us. Based on it's appearance, I 'assume' it wasn't by the previous owners either, but no way to know of course.
  • None of the plastic is cracked (typical scuffs and scratches).
Again, my son's bike so price is firm. Look around, I think you'll find it's a more than fair price and unlike most, you get FULL disclosure from me. Above is everything known about the bike but feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks.

Pictures:
20200809_172805-jpg.2759897

20200809_172644-jpg.2759900

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Haha. I just cleaned the carb, new spark plug, air filter and fixing the chain. The 70 has been a tank. The Honda’s definitely last of you keep them up. And it is an tempting deal to sell that and buy but my 9 would definitely be hurt lol

Sorry man. Picked up at Yamaha ttr 125 for only $750 today but now you just need to buy This and quit Kidding yourself. Definitely not another better deal I know of for this size and reliability out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom