Reaction score
Item Name: FS Huge Reloading Lot Sale TAKE A LOOK

Zip Code: 30518

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1300 for everything

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey Everyone,

I'm getting out of reloading all together and I have a ton of stuff to sell. I would love for someone to just buy it all and that way I don't have to worry about moving each item separately. Below is a list of most of the parts but I have a lot of odds and ends stuff as well. The list shows what I paid but is by no means the asking price. I'm asking $1300 OBO for everything all together which is less than 60% of what I have in it. I was making an automated reloading table but didn't finish with the electronics. Pretty much all the dies and the press is new. All the powder is still sealed. The press was only used to make about 250 rounds and then I started the automation build. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Here is the link to the Gallary with pictures of most of the items.

http://s970.photobucket.com/user/brian2sos/slideshow/Reloading Equipment

Pictures:
reloading-stuff-jpg.472247

i970.photobucket.com_albums_ae184_brian2sos_Reloading_20Equipment_20150618_195754.jpg

i970.photobucket.com_albums_ae184_brian2sos_Reloading_20Equipment_20150618_195439.jpg

i970.photobucket.com_albums_ae184_brian2sos_Reloading_20Equipment_20150618_195339.jpg

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hey guys,

Looks like I'm just going to split everything up. So if you see something that interests you just PM me with you offer. So far I've sold the 400 magnum rifle primers and working a deal with some powder on bullets but it isn't official so everything is still up for grabs. I'm very reasonable so just let me know.

I've been talking to this guy for over a week for his stuff, last message I got was he was in the process of buying a house and his time on line was sparse. For the record... I'm looking at:
1 set Lee Deluxe .223 Remington Rifle Three-Die Reloading Set
1 set Lee Factory Crimp Die 223 Remington
1 set Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 9mm Luger
4 bottles Alliant Reloder 15 Smokeless Powder
2 bottles Alliant Bullseye Smokeless Powder
2 bottles IMR 4198 Smokeless Powder 2
6 boxes Winchester Small Pistol Primers #1-1/2 (100 cnt Box)
1 box CCI Small Rifle primers #400 (1000 cnt box)
2 boxes Hornady Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail (500 cnt box)
1 box Georgia Arms 355/125GR ROUND NOSE Lead Cast (500 cnt Box)
Lots of Brass (9mm, .40 S&W, 223)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom