Georgia Item Gone: FS IMI Jericho 941F - Israeli Police Force Surplus - DA/SA

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKDrillo86

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
27   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS IMI Jericho 941F - Israeli Police Force Surplus - DA/SA

Zip Code: 30030

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 780 obo

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is a IMI Jericho 941 F - Israeli Police Force Surplus including 3 magazines, installed DA/SA trigger conversion, updated internals, updated night sights and a Turkish Rosewood grip. Also includes a holster. Ive spent an embarrassing amount of money buying parts from numerich corp to get it running. When I first received the gun it wouldn’t cycle. I replaced all of the springs and many of the internal components, finally after replacing the cocking sear and the hammer with factory original parts she runs beautifully. All steel construction, was sold as Hard Chrome but looks markedly different than the other Hard Chrome I received. I looks like its been polished or blasted. The finish is super smooth almost making it hard to cock, rear sight helps a lot. I would not call it pretty, but maybe with some polishing it could be. Take a look at the pics. Gun is surplus so it’s been well loved and shot thoroughly prior to getting to me. There is a very very light laser etching of the Star of David on the front of the gun. I have no backstory other than this came in with the wave of these just prior to the pandemic. Gun is in surplus condition.

Asking $780 cash. No trades. Trying to thin the heard.

Let me know if you have any questions or if you need any additional pictures.

Meet near me in Atlanta. Don’t message me unless you are 21 years or older and legally able to own a firearm in GA. By inquiring about this pistol you affirm you meet the criteria to legal own in GA. I’d like to take a peek at a drivers license for statehood and a CCP.

Pictures:
DSC02230.JPG
DSC02235.JPG
DSC02219.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom