Georgia Item Gone: FS Ingersoll Rand Electric Stationary Air Compressor, 5 HP, 230 Volt, 1...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stars&Stripes

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
45   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Ingersoll Rand Electric Stationary Air Compressor, 5 HP, 230 Volt, 1...

Zip Code: 30110

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Good day to you all, I have a used IR 60 gallon air compressor for sale. It was run dry and one of the piston rod bearings overheated and seized up, this is the only thing wrong with it. I have pictures of everything and can help load it in your truck. I have it broken down as I was troubleshooting it( and the motor/cast wheel makes it too heavy for 1 person to move. Would be a great addition to a shop. I don’t currently have a shop as I do all my work in my gravel driveway as God intended😐. Any questions feel free to ask.

Pictures:
IMG_8328.jpeg
IMG_8327.jpeg
IMG_8331.jpeg
IMG_8329.jpeg
IMG_8330.jpeg
IMG_8332.jpeg
ingersoll-rand-electric-stationary-air-compressor-5-hp-230-volt-1-phase-60-gallon-vertical-model-ss5l5-1592047

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom