• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Intratec Cat 9 w/box and extras - Old school cool, one of the first poly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

avmtdan

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Searching for John Galt
123   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Intratec Cat 9 w/box and extras - Old school cool, one of the first poly...

Zip Code: 30248

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $200

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Unleash your inner OG with this Intratec Cat 9! Sights? Who needs sights when you cut a groove out the top of the slide, less to snag when it's time to handle bidness! Long pull heavy trigger so your less likely to shoot yourself in the junk when crotch carrying.

Comes with 1 mag, an extra slide, barrel, and the shown extra pieces. I have fired it, it operated years ago but has not been fired in a while. Gun is fairly clean, has some OG patina.

I live south of Atlanta, but I am a private pilot, and I am willing to meet you anywhere in GA at a small airport, of which there is one within 20-30 miles of every citizen in the state of Georgia. Not looking for trades, just downsizing my collection of oddities.

If you have zero feedback, you need not apply.

Pictures:
IMG_4169.JPEG
IMG_4170.JPEG
IMG_4171.JPEG
IMG_4172.JPEG
IMG_4173.JPEG
IMG_4174.JPEG
IMG_4175.JPEG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom