• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Jimenez Arms 9mm, $50, Battlefield Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mingo

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
266   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Jimenez Arms 9mm, $50, Battlefield Pickup

Zip Code: 30506

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $50

Caliber: 9x19

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Straight from the ITP killing fields, this cold 5 lbs of steel is guaranteed to pull your pants down while running from the law.

Was once a criminals weapon, purchased at a police auction in a large lot of firearms.

It has a magazine and appears to operate correctly although beyond filthy and in need of a sonic bath.

$50 takes it.

Pictures:
313b2cf3-5ec0-4824-a05c-967f68372016-jpeg.2192494

e9c0e5d9-3c4e-42d6-a609-a196b7a7c7ea-jpeg.2192495

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
It's good to be recognized. :cool: If this wasn't WAY up yonder I'd be all in. But to whoever gets it let me tell you this. Jimenez warranty and customer service is every bit as good as Hi Point. If this pistol doesn't run or has the frame crack from hot ammo being fired through it just send it back to Jimenez in Nevada. They will get it working right or send you a new one. And don't try to send it yourself because it would have to go UPS overnight which is WAY over $100.00. Get an FFL shop to send it USPS for about $20.00.

For some reason I'm pretty sure I want this lol. Is it still available?
Go for it. At that price it's a no brainer. Unlike the Hi Point these hold 10 or 12 rounds depending on the mag. The slide safety lever is also the slide release. It has a loaded chamber indicator in front of the rear sight and a cocked striker indicator on the rear of the slide. They're heavy as Hi Points so hardly any recoil. Only downsides would be the mag safety and the take down. The actual take down is easy given the button on the rear of the slide. But there's lots of parts and springs that can be lost in the process.

I need to go to a police auction someday
There's one coming up in September at T Lynn Davis in Macon. They will be auctioning firearms from the Monroe and Laurens Co Sheriff's Office. Plenty of guns to choose from. The problem is that people bid stupidly due to auction fever. Then you have to add 7% sales tax AND 10% Buyers Premium to the final bid.

There's one coming up in September at T Lynn Davis in Macon. They will be auctioning firearms from the Monroe and Laurens Co Sheriff's Office. Plenty of guns to choose from. The problem is that people bid stupidly due to auction fever. Then you have to add 7% sales tax AND 10% Buyers Premium to the final bid.

Oh snap I didn't know about the tax and buyers fee that sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom