Item Gone: FS JP Silent Capture Buffer + 5-spring tuning pack (Never Used / Like New)

Status
Not open for further replies.

idsman75

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
30   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS JP Silent Capture Buffer + 5-spring tuning pack (Never Used / Like New)

Zip Code: 31047

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $50

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For Sale:

JP Silent Capture buffer system for AR-15 + 5-spring pack which includes 5 different springs of varying tension/weight to tune your AR-15 platform.

Condition: Like new. I don't have the original box for he JP Buffer System. I installed in a rifle but never fired it. The 5-pack of JP tuning springs are still in original packaging.

Price: $50 for everything

Conditions: I have priced this for local face-to-face sale. I don't use Paypal so I'm hoping to generate interest in the Warner Robins area or someone who is willing to meet in the Warner Robins or Perry area.

Contact: The best way to reach me is by email at idsman75@gmail.com. I'll be disconnected until the afternoon of 1/21/19 so please forgive me if you don't receive a response from me before Monday night.

Thank you!

Pictures:
jp-jpg.1967939

jp2-jpg.1967943

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom