• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS K'nex toys, STEM, Knex, children, grandchildren, building,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodBlessTheUSA

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
I brought down the Iron Curtain
155   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS K'nex toys, STEM, Knex, children, grandchildren, building,

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $250 OBRO

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Another boat load of toys:

This is for a lot (as in one huge amount) of K'nex toys / Knex building toys.

CAVEAT: WE do NOT GUARANTEE that all parts for and set are included. This is a huge amount of K'nex collected over many many years. There are some STEM school type instructions, but we do not guarantee that all of the part required are present.

You are getting a giant amount of K'nex / Knex building sets / parts/ pieces / toys for one low low price.

$250 ORBO. Best Reasonable offer!

Includes, gears, motors, wheels, shafts, balls (grow up), tubing, some instructions, panels, etc. etc.

There are parts / pieces included for the "alien" / spacemen figures and their sets.

The large rubbermaid tubs and tool box containers are NOT included. All parts will be bagged and boxed, or bagged and placed in the K'nex small plastic chest (two green, one red).

There may be enough pieces to build one or more roller coasters, as well as the Ferris wheel (sans metal rod).

Some of these sets sell on e(vil)Bay for mucho / big bucks, so buy 'em and resell them. We just want them gone.

I'll keep this add up for this week then probably put them on eBay as a lot.

I'm willing to drive about one hour from Toccoa, so Gainesville, Athens, Commerce, Clayton, etc. Could drive to BassPro in Lawrenceville for the right deal. Packed and loaded in a big box, this is pretty heavy to ship.

$250 OBRO. Best Reasonable Offer. No trades, I don't even need 9mm ammo. Cash, please.

PM please, I'm off work this week and would like to sell these creative toys by Sunday.

Feel free to ask questions. Again, no guarantees of completeness. See my other ad for Playmobil toys.

Pictures:
IMG_6128.jpeg
IMG_6129.jpeg
IMG_6130.jpeg
IMG_6131.jpeg
IMG_6132.jpeg
IMG_6133.jpeg
IMG_6134.jpeg
IMG_6135.jpeg
IMG_6136.jpeg
IMG_6137.jpeg
IMG_6138.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom