Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Keltec P50 with accessories for sale

Zip Code: 30240

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1200 obo

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For Sale: Keltec P50 with SB Tactical Brace, Romeo MSR Red Dot, and Customsmithmfg Brace Adapter. Comes with case two magazines and ammo.

Looking for a compact, powerful, and versatile firearm? Check out this Keltec P50. Purchased new towards the end of the pandemic I added the accessories listed, enjoyed it for a bit before I returned it to the safe. It's an absolute blast to shoot but it's time for a safe cleanout so I can add more fun stuff to it!

The Keltec P50 is a semi-automatic pistol chambered in 5.7x28mm. It has a unique bullpup design that makes it incredibly compact. The SB Tactical Brace adds stability and control to your shooting experience.

The Romeo MSR Red Dot sight is a top-of-the-line optic that provides quick target acquisition and unparalleled accuracy. The clear, bright reticle allows for easy sighting even in low light conditions.

The Customsmithmfg Brace Adapter is a custom-made accessory that provides a secure and reliable attachment point for the SB Tactical Brace. It's designed specifically for the Keltec P50, so you can be sure it will fit perfectly and function flawlessly.

This Keltec P50 package is the ultimate combination of firepower and precision. Whether you're a seasoned shooter or a newcomer to the sport, this gun is sure to impress. Don't miss out on this opportunity to own one of the most innovative and reliable firearms on the market today.

Price: $1200 obo no trades please
70 rounds of 5.7 will be included with the deal.

Pictures:
20230321_150314.jpg
20230321_150332.jpg
20230321_150404.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom