• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Killer deal on Stag Lower/Upper + Fail Zero NiB BCG (all unfired)

Status
Not open for further replies.

idsman75

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
30   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Killer deal on Stag Lower/Upper + Fail Zero NiB BCG (all unfired)

Zip Code: 31047

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $325

Caliber: 5.56 / .223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: *****SEE IMPORTANT CONTACT INFO AT THE END OF THIS AD***********

I have for sale the following:

Stag complete lower receiver. Assembled by Oakridge Custom with an APOC Enhanced LPK + buffer/spring + A2 grip + APOC "Budget Stock" (collapsible)
+
Stag upper receiver (receiver only with factory installed dust cover and forward assist)
+
Fail Zero NiB BCG (no original packaging, never fired, inserted into upper with included milspec charging handle which I believe was made by Spikes)
+
I have a brand new DC Machine barrel on the way right now. I will give the buyer of this package the option to buy it for $70 shipped or $60 face-to-face. The barrel is 5.56/16"/1:7 twist/nitrided.

Condition: None of this has been fired. There is a very small cosmetic blemish on the lower receiver that is almost impossible to see. The gunsmith hand-fitted the pivot pin which was a little tight so it required a very small amount of filing on a few high edges. That's a heck of a lot better than being loose right?

Price: $325
Conditions: Face-To-Face cash transaction. Must be legally allowed to own a firearm.
Location of Transaction: Somewhere near Warner Robins/Kathleen/Perry

IMPORTANT CONTACT INFORMATION: I don't have my phone at work and can't log onto ODT so PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY at idsman75@gmail.com

Thank you!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
So, all someone needs to complete rifle is what? gas block, gas tube, barrel nut and a fore grip? And of course, an ACOG. Sweet deal for somebody. I'd be all over that if I lived closer and wasn't on a gun buy freeze until all the kids in the family have their Christmas wants accounted for...I could even come up with some lame excuse to need a twelfth AR (one of the perks of being single). Someone please buy this tonight.

So, all someone needs to complete rifle is what? gas block, gas tube, barrel nut and a fore grip? And of course, an ACOG. Sweet deal for somebody. I'd be all over that if I lived closer and wasn't on a gun buy freeze until all the kids in the family have their Christmas wants accounted for...I could even come up with some lame excuse to need a twelfth AR (one of the perks of being single). Someone please buy this tonight.

Yes. That is all it would take. I'm in a predicament right now. My stepdaughter lost my camera. I don't want my wife to know that I'm selling the gun to fund some tires for a member of her family. She'd be devastated. I have the $$$ but I hate dipping into savings during the holidays. I decided to part with this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom