Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 20

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: NIB KNS Precision Tigger/Hammer Pins Gen 2 Mod 2

2 available, will ship for $5

Model # NRTHPMOD2-154-Black

From the manufacturer:
For protecting a valuable select-fire receiver, or even a semi-auto receiver that has seen a high volume of fire, these non-rotating trigger and hammer pins are a must. Anti-creep retainers keep the pins from constantly rotating during extended firing sessions and weakening the receiver walls. The 0.154" diameter option is for use with Standard Small Pin receivers with enlarged hammer and trigger pin holes. Modification II pins retain the popular original "dogbone" look of Generation I pins, with added strength for longevity. Not compatible with Jewell match triggers.

Pictures:
img_5148-jpg.3139191

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I bought some of these KNS Non-Rotate Hammer/Trigger pins for my AK105 and thus far I can tell a nice difference in lockup and trigger feel. Great product for sure. Would highly recommended to anyone running an AR or AK setup. Very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom