• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Kune Kune Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

78Bronco

Default rank <4500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
116   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Kune Kune Pigs

Zip Code: 30449

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $800

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am liquidating my Aunts estate and selling her Kune Kune pigs. I am only interested in selling the group, not individually, and you will be responsible for loading them. My knowledge of them is limited, so here is what I know for sure. There are 3 sow and one boar. There is one breeding pair in the mix and that sow has had 2 litters. The boar and two of the sows have double wattles. The other sow (the one who has had the pigs) has one wattle. They are not registered. I would speculate they are 3-4 yrs old. Looking at the attached pic’s, the boar and two sows are white/black and the third sow is black with a little white on her snout. The three pigs are included in the package and are right at a year old. All three pigs have double wattles as well.

I can be available to meet weekdays after 6:00PM and most anytime on the weekends with some advance notice.

Pictures:
IMG-7625.jpg
IMG-7624.jpg
IMG-7627.jpg
IMG-7626.jpg
IMG-7628.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom