• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS Like new Savage Axis 2 in 308 with factory 3x9 weaver scope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bcoots

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
106   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Like new Savage Axis 2 in 308 with factory 3x9 weaver scope.

Zip Code: 30530

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 300

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a like new savage axis 2 in 308. Out probably 2 boxes of shells through it and killed several deer. Stupid accurate for the price point. Nice rifle. Not much more to say. Looks brand new not been drug around or beat up. Was on the wall in the garage for deer season then brought in and put in the safe. Yes I’ve gotten lazy and shoot from my garage whenever they walk across the pasture lol.

Contact me here or at 706-380-3814. My name is Brandon. Ccw or GA DL

Pictures:
IMG_5754.jpeg
IMG_5755.jpeg
IMG_5756.jpeg
IMG_5757.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have a like new savage axis 2 in 308. Out probably 2 boxes of shells through it and killed several deer. Stupid accurate for the price point. Nice rifle. Not much more to say. Looks brand new not been drug around or beat up. Was on the wall in the garage for deer season then brought in and put in the safe. Yes I’ve gotten lazy and shoot from my garage whenever they walk across the pasture lol.

Contact me here or at 706-380-3814. My name is Brandon. Ccw or GA DL
Not lazy... Just getting wise. Cant get fat and old by not working smarter, your technique works even better when you add a feeder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom