• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS LNIB RUGER LCP 380

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndroGuns

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
92   2
Reaction score
Item Name: FS LNIB RUGER LCP 380

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $230

Caliber: 380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: LNIB Ruger LCP with everything it comes with new from the factory. It’s never been shot or carried. Has sat in my safe since purchased. Will include 7 rounds of xtreme defender. Sale only and I’m not looking to travel far to make sale. Can meet close to Suntrust park.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Item Description: LNIB Ruger LCP with everything it comes with new from the factory. It’s never been shot or carried. Has sat in my safe since purchased. Will include 7 rounds of xtreme defender. Sale only and I’m not looking to travel far to make sale. Can meet close to Suntrust park.

If you can take $200 for the lcp I could meet almost any time Thanks . Rick .
404-422-4028

I sent this a while ago
Works fort me as well . Call me and we will nail down a spot to meet . 404-422-4028 . Richard .
PS at the phone right now , away from it at times while working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom