• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS London Bridge Trading (LBT) 2595E Mini Hydration Backpack 3L

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodBlessTheUSA

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
I brought down the Iron Curtain
155   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS London Bridge Trading (LBT) 2595E Mini Hydration Backpack 3L

Zip Code: 30538

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $70 includes shipping. $60 picked up within an hour of me.

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I got this because it was advertised as easily attaching to a LBT load bearing rig. I never got it attached, but tried to use it as a backpack, only to find it too small for a laptop, and it certainly looks too "tactical". However, the organization pockets are amazing, and IIRC the pack is water resistant. Full padded shoulder straps, a thick lumbar pad, and a waist strap.

London Bridge makes really good stuff. Please note that this is the 2595E, a mini backpack, not a 3-Day pack.

The water bladder is a 3 liter, the bite-block nozzle works well, and isn't chewed up.

I can ship it in a USPS priority box, shipping is included in the price.

I'll post it here for a week or two, then I'll send it to evilBay. If it doesn't sell/cell/sail/sale etc. there it may resurface here in an indeterminate amount of time. (that's NOT like saying it's going back into the safe!)

$70 includes shipping.
$60 picked up within an hour of me. My schedule varies and there are some days when I'm on-call and I cannot travel. Other days I have to stay within 20 minutes or less of Lavonia, in NE Ga. However, most afternoons after 3'ish should be good.

I can meet almost anywhere from Athens to Clayton, Clarkesville, Gainesville, Commerce, etc.

Pictures:
IMG_5789.jpeg
IMG_5790.jpeg
IMG_5791.jpeg
IMG_5793.jpeg
IMG_5794.jpeg
IMG_5795.jpeg
IMG_5797.jpeg
IMG_5798.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom