• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS looking for property to shoot on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuiceMan

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
30   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS looking for property to shoot on!

Zip Code: 31312

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1234

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: hello fellow members. i’m looking for someone that has property to shoot on. i can pay or let you shoot some of my toys. looking around savannah or near areas! PM if your interested thanks!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
WMA public range in Richmond Hill

They also Have a private range: 17 South Rod and Gun Club. I hear there is a long waiting list to join. They have very nice facilities, I've been there a few times. Just don't shoot enough to join.

hello fellow members. i’m looking for someone that has property to shoot on. i can pay or let you shoot some of my toys. looking around savannah or near areas! PM if your interested thanks!
Richmond hill range is great run by DNR. It has been closed for renovations so check.

WMA public range in Richmond Hill

They also Have a private range: 17 South Rod and Gun Club. I hear there is a long waiting list to join. They have very nice facilities, I've been there a few times. Just don't shoot enough to join.

yeah i have a been to richmond hill WMA plenty of times. and my buddy is in the gun club your talking about… think he said it took almost 2 years of waiting lol. really looking to find a new buddy with some property i can shoot on.

yeah i have a been to richmond hill WMA plenty of times. and my buddy is in the gun club your talking about… think he said it took almost 2 years of waiting lol. really looking to find a new buddy with some property i can shoot on.
Well back in the day I grew up in Effingham and had plenty of land and buddies to hunt/shoot with. That's when you could ride down any road and see, maybe 1-2 vehicles within 5 to 10 miles. Man things have changed there. I was there when Goshen road was dirt. hahaha Try to connect with a hunting club most have range set ups, or use to. I'm on the salt water now. Only hunting I do now is Trout, Redfish and flounder. Good luck

Well back in the day I grew up in Effingham and had plenty of land and buddies to hunt/shoot with. That's when you could ride down any road and see, maybe 1-2 vehicles within 5 to 10 miles. Man things have changed there. I was there when Goshen road was dirt. hahaha Try to connect with a hunting club most have range set ups, or use to. I'm on the salt water now. Only hunting I do now is Trout, Redfish and flounder. Good luck
thanks for the tip, i stay right off goshen lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom