• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS ***LWRC-DI Package*** REDUCED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
9   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS ***LWRC-DI Package*** REDUCED***

Zip Code: 30577

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $3,000

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: License number address and phone number

Item Description: Looking to part with everything as I have found something else I'd like to go with. Selling as a whole package not interested in parting it out sorry. Rifle is a LWRC direct impingement with their gas key machined into the carrier as 1 piece. Has magpul Mbus flip up sights as back ups with an Aimpoint comp M5 on a 1.57 lower 1/3 co witness scalar works mount and an Aimpoint 3x-c magnifier behind it also on a scalar works flip out mount. If you know guns that's an expensive package. Also the rifle has a Olight Odin flashlight mounted that is very bright. Some people have mixed opinions on Olight products but I have probably 8 of them a few I use daily and none have ever let me down in the least little bit. They don't have to be surefires to work! Also package includes 14 pmags several are windowed and 7 of them are full. The ammo boxes in the pictures are also sealed and unopened. I have the boxes for the optics and mounts and everything in the package is pristine condition could not get any better this was a safe queen. Again I do not want to part this out so please don't ask. I am looking for 3,500$ for everything I'd like to stay firm but if your serious about it we can talk about it also not interested in any trades. Thanks for reading this long post but I like to be through.

Pictures:
20230212_192806.jpg
20230212_192819.jpg
20230212_193115.jpg
20230212_193158.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom