• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS M1 Garand

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWjr

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
6   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS M1 Garand

Zip Code: 30016

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1150.00

Caliber: .30

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Standard

Item Description: M1 Garland, CMP, exceptional Service Grade. Several grouches (see photo). Barrel and receiver HR. Trigger housing SA. ME 1 and TE 2. Grenade launcher azimuth left side of awesome stock.

I am most proud of the fact that the late MSGT Gerald "Ol' Hook" Boutin (1923-2015) provided a through cleaning and "tune-up" on this M1. His shop in Bremen, GA contained enough equipment to manufacture M1's; several of which were his own design.

"Ol' Hook" was a Great American. Retiring from the U.S. Army after 30 years of service. He served in combat in WWll, the Korean War, and two tours of duty in Vietnam. After his retirement he continued his work as a civilian with the U.S. Army Marksmanship Training Unit. RIP MSGT Boutin.

Pictures:
img_0196-jpg.1027053

img_0194-jpg.1027056

img_0179-jpg.1027059

img_0181-jpg.1027060

img_0195-jpg.1027067

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I handled this gem when I recently bought a carbine from the seller.

It is pristine and about as nice an example as I've seen.

I was tempted to buy it but I have a very nice HRA in my safe already.

Kevin, thanks for you input. I appreciate the kind words and positive input. Hopefully will sell to appreciative M1 collector. Will let you know how it goes.
Thanks, Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom