• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS M39 with Scope and Bayonet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakkasan187

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
35   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS M39 with Scope and Bayonet

Zip Code: 30666

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1800

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hex receiver with 1942 receiver. Import marked on barrel behind front sight.

Barrel and rear sight has a very lovely plum color. Bolt has been force matched. Cleaning rod is a little chewed up and is in worse condition than everything else.

Stock is in excellent condition with an arsenal splice on the foream. One tiny chip in the wood which I took a picture of.

Scope is likely of Belarus manufacture. Fixed 8x power and illuminated reticle does work. Powered by 1 AA battery. Has a telescoping sun shade. Rail is of unknown manufacture, but very solid and fits SVD mount optics. Both are solid and hold zero.

Sky Marked bayonet is likely a reproduction although it is not stamped as such. Comes with the proper scabbard which I also believe is a reproduction, but not marked as such.

Barrel is in fantastic condition internally with sharp lands and grooves and minor frosting throughout. Trigger is surprisingly crisp. This is an excellent shooter and one of the most accurate Nagants I have ever fired.

Selling this so I can buy a Mcmillan M2A stock and Schmidt and Bender 10s scope.

Pictures:
image000000(16).jpg
image000000(15).jpg
image000000(14).jpg
image000000(13).jpg
image000000(12).jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom