Reaction score
Item Name: FS Marlin 35 Caliber Lever Action Rifle & Scope

Zip Code: 30907

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 425

Caliber: 35

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm selling a few guns I no longer shoot. This rifle is used but in nice condition. It's a Marlin Lever Action model 336 rifle in the 35 caliber. This is the pre-safety model manufactured about 1981. Please see my other posts and give me a call at 706-799-9474 if you have questions. Thanks.

Pictures:
img_2943-jpg.1019995

img_2944-jpg.1019999

img_2945-jpg.1020000

img_2946-jpg.1020001

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
make it worth my while to drive down there and I might get it from you. How's the barrel and the rest of the rifle. Has it been used or just been sitting around. I am interested.

Dang good rifle and very good price on a proven deer slayer. Being a pre-safety model it would be before 1983 and another plus for the non lawyer influenced model. Give me the first 2 numbers in the serial number and I'll tell you what year it is so others will know.

make it worth my while to drive down there and I might get it from you. How's the barrel and the rest of the rifle. Has it been used or just been sitting around. I am interested.
The best I will do is $400 and yes the rifle has been used, rifling good and used but not abused. Sorry, it is a 1981 model. Thanks.

Dang good rifle and very good price on a proven deer slayer. Being a pre-safety model it would be before 1983 and another plus for the non lawyer influenced model. Give me the first 2 numbers in the serial number and I'll tell you what year it is so others will know.
Thanks for the correction - I think it's a 1981 not 1991 because the 1st 2 digits are 19. Is that correct? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom