Item Gone: FS Marlin Dark Series 1895 .45-70 Govt Lever-Action Rifle (GA & FL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noctis

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Marlin Dark Series 1895 .45-70 Govt Lever-Action Rifle (GA & FL)

Zip Code: 31324

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1,300

Caliber: 45-70

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Just a simple one.

Item Description:
ETlbUic.jpg

IjdOelB.jpg

M0oSloY.jpg

35 rounds fired, red dot optic not included, factory threaded barrel. If you have a SiCo Hybrid you're set to suppress it.

Location: Savannah, GA and Jacksonville, FL. GA will need to pass through local FFL (buyer pays fee). FL can be FTF will proof of residency.

Note: I have a small variety of recently manufactured 45-70 ammunition and brass available for separate purchase to the buyer only. This will allow you to test the ammo you like and set in-stock notifications for exactly what your want when supply eventually catches up with demand.

Price $1300 FTF. All original accessories included. No red dot. No ammunition.

No Trades.
Will consider shipping on buyers dime.
I accept either Cash, Zelle, or PP F&F.
If you have any questions or want additional photos please feel free to ask, I'd be happy to answer them as soon as I'm able.
Please respond, "I'll take it" in this thread and follow-up with a PM/IM and the item will be marked SPF on your behalf.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom