• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Mathews Chill-R **REDUCED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

presmak14

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Mathews Chill-R **REDUCED**

Zip Code: 30019

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 700.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a RH Mathews Chill-R with 70lb limbs and a 28in Draw and RockMods. The bow was restrung last year with custom Winners Choice strings which has less than 100 shots through it. I also have a QAD HD rest, Mathews 5 arrow Quiver, SKB Hard Bow Case, 9 Carbon Express Maxima Red 250 Arrows with arrow Wraps and blazer vane (one is bare shaft), and 7 extra custom arrow wraps. All together, at full retail, the package would be over $1600.00. Everything is in Like New shape. Willing to sell individual or as a package for $1000.00
Bow w/ QAD Rest $700.00
Bow w/ QAD Rest & Quiver & $800.00
Bow w/ QAD Rest, Quiver & Maxima Arrows $900.00
Call or Text me at 706-621-9143. Willing to drive a little bit to meet you. This is a must see bow. Make an offer, and we will see if it works. No sight included. Transferring sight to new bow. Much prefer to sell as a package, but willing to negotiate if needed

Pictures:
chillr-jpg.731118

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom