• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Microtech Ultratech - Double Edge Red Blade - Black Hardware - Sith Lord...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here2DoItWell

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
1   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Microtech Ultratech - Double Edge Red Blade - Black Hardware - Sith Lord...

Zip Code: 30024

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 275 obo

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Getting Married soon this has been sitting in a drawer for a few years, it's currently knife only, in excellent condition. As I continue to clean up my place if i find the box i will incude it otherwise it may be gone for good.

If you're in the market for the pinnacle of OTF knives, look no further than the Microtech Ultratech. Renowned for its precision engineering and exceptional quality, the Ultratech is a testament to Microtech's commitment to excellence.

Features:

• Blade Steel: M390
  • Blade Length: 3.44 Inches
  • Overall Length: 8.50 Inches
  • Handle Material: Contoured 6061-T6 Aluminum
  • Handle Length: 5.06 Inches
  • Type of Lock: Thumb Slide
  • Carry Position: Tip-Down, Right
  • Country of Origin: United States
  • Weight: 3.60 Ounces
Description:

This particular Ultratech boasts a sleek double-edged dagger blade with plain cutting edges, offering versatility and precision in your cutting tasks. Its contoured 6061-T6 aluminum handle provides a comfortable grip and features stainless steel hardware for added durability. The bead blast finished pocket clip ensures convenient carry while the glass breaker adds extra utility in emergency situations.

Condition:

Although listed as used, please note that this knife has never been used or carried. It is in like-new condition, meticulously maintained, and ready for your collection or everyday carry needs.

Functionality:

The Ultratech is equipped with a double-action out-the-front mechanism, allowing for effortless deployment and retraction of the blade with a simple thumb slide. Microtech's precision engineering ensures smooth operation and reliability, setting the standard for OTF knives worldwide.

Package Includes:

• Microtech Ultratech Double-Edge Dagger OTF Knife
Note:

This listing is for the knife only. No original packaging or accessories included.

Don't miss out on the opportunity to own this exceptional piece of craftsmanship from Microtech. Elevate your collection or EDC rotation with the Ultratech today!

Pictures:
Microtech stiletto_0051.jpg
Microtech stiletto_0053.jpg
Microtech stiletto_0054.jpg
Microtech stiletto_0055.jpg
Microtech stiletto_0056.jpg
Microtech stiletto_0057.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom