Item Gone: FS Mirage Surround Sound Speakers-REDUCED-Again BLOWOUT $200!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boat Fun

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
71   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Mirage Surround Sound Speakers

Zip Code: 30642

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $450 now $400 now $300! BLOWOUT $200 you come to me!!

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a set of Mirage Speakers, two front (FRx-7), one center (FRx-Center) and one subwoofer (FRx-S8-1). These speakers are in excellent as new condition. They are high quality, made in Canada speakers. The fronts can be used for stereo as well as surround. They are heavy but that is what gives them the excellent sound quality. I have the instruction manuals for the speakers. Now $200 for the set.

Pictures:
dsc02984-1-jpg.1137063

dsc02983-1-jpg.1137064

dsc02985-jpg.1137066

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Oh some people still like them! :tongue:

I am going to count every dam penny at my shack AND dig wayyyy down in my couch cushions to see if I can come up with that $200 :cool:

It will be Friday before I could come and get them though *if* I can come up with the money and get the pennies rolled / turned in (kiddin)! Please someone buy these before then as the mere mention of them had me wife looking just like this :wacko: hahahahhahaha!!!

Oh some people still like them! :tongue:

I am going to count every dam penny at my shack AND dig wayyyy down in my couch cushions to see if I can come up with that $200 :cool:

It will be Friday before I could come and get them though *if* I can come up with the money and get the pennies rolled / turned in (kiddin)! Please someone buy these before then as the mere mention of them had me wife looking just like this :wacko: hahahahhahaha!!!
Great speakers at a great deal. I moved to my current house and just have not set them up and most likely won't. I love the sound they produce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom