Item Gone: FS Misc mil surp gear and accessories estate sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSUgunjunky

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
35   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Misc mil surp gear and accessories estate sale.

Zip Code: 30064

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: A friends dad recently passed away and they are looking to get rid of a lot of his gear he had stored away.

See pictures for some of what is available. Plenty more that isn't pictured.

The estate sale will be this Saturday (8/14) from 10 to 4.
2355 Burnt Hickory rd. Marietta

No holding items or putting anything aside so please don't ask. The house has sold and they are looking to get rid of this stuff ASAP!

Pictures:
imagejpeg_2(2).jpg
imagejpeg_1(2).jpg
imagejpeg_0(1).jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Someone hit the door running this morning, Bought almost all the good stuff (Surplus) before 'stated' kick off time (10:am) I arrived 9:30 and it was on to say the least.
You a bad man you no play fair............. All's good waiting for him to post his loot ...........

Someone hit the door running this morning, Bought almost all the good stuff (Surplus) before 'stated' kick off time (10:am) I arrived 9:30 and it was on to say the least.
You a bad man you no play fair............. All's good waiting for him to post his loot ...........
Yea I got there around 1030 and found out someone came early and bought a bunch of stuff. Didnt realize they were letting people come earlier than 10am or I would have stated that in my ad. Apparently it was someone opening a store and needed inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom