• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Mosins - Finn M27, M39, Russian Tula M91

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrevy

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
56   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Mosins - Finn M27, M39, Russian Tula M91

Zip Code: 30075

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 350/295/275

Caliber: 7.62x54r

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have three Mosin Nagants for sale. Two are Finnish and the third is pre-revolution Russian.

M27 - 1933 Tikka. This almost certainly saw action in the Winter War...and it looks like it. Almost no bluing left on the metal. I don't see any rust, but there is the strange spider-like patina to the metal. Stock is one piece Russian stock with early nosecap. Rifling is strong. Bore has some brightness left, but has some dark spots too (don't we all). Numbers mis-matched. $295 SOLD

M39 - 1944 Sako. Probably ~70% bluing left. Two piece transitional (pointed stock splices) Finnish stock. Stock has Finnish plug repairs. Bore has some brightness left with some darkness in the grooves. Rifling is strong. Matching bolt. $350 now $300

M91 - 1916 Tula. ~80% bluing left. Czar crest is dimpled. It is NOT Finn marked. Bore is similar to the other two - some brightness with darkness in the grooves. Rifling is strong. Comes with sling. Mis-matched numbers. $275 now $225 SOLD

I also have 100 rounds of surplus 7.62x54r for $25. SOLD

Terms are cash picked up in Roswell. We are moving and are in the midst of packing. So, I don't have a lot of time to drive long distance for a meet. A blanket "I'll take it" either in the thread or in PM without negotiation on price or location wins. If we are negotiating either price or distance, an "I'll Take It" without qualifications wins.

M27 pics:

Pictures:
005-jpg.812179

006-jpg.812182

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
It has been brought to my attention that there are no pics other than the M27. Sorry for the oversight. They were in the original listing, but did not get carried over with the relist. Here are pics of the M39:

007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom