• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Mossberg 9200 12ga Semi-Auto Shotgun

Status
Not open for further replies.

jzera45b

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
5   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Mossberg 9200 12ga Semi-Auto Shotgun

Zip Code: 30047

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 200.00

Caliber: 12Ga

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
Mossberg 9200 12ga auto-loading shotgun.

Fiber optic front sight, read sight missing. Comes with a Truglo TG152 choke.

If firearm is transferred through a FFL, all transfer fees will be paid by the seller. For private transfers a valid GA carry permit is required.

Firearm is priced to move and no reasonable offer will be refused.

Any questions please DM me.

Pictures:
img_20171227_184153581-jpg.1440556

img_20171227_184206788-jpg.1440557

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
What hassle, if I may ask?

just being honest but alot of folks will be turned off by the whole meet at an ffl and do transfer thing. not for any reason other than just extra hassle thats not needed, if you are unaware its 100% legal to simply do a face to face trade or transaction with another Georgia resident without going through a ffl and you are at no more risk than if you did it at an ffl

I know that you don't need a ffl transfer for personal sales, I just prefer to cover myself and the purchaser. I am not against a non FFL transfer so long as the buyer has a Georgia carry permit

I know that you don't need a ffl transfer for personal sales, I just prefer to cover myself and the purchaser. I am not against a non FFL transfer so long as the buyer has a Georgia carry permit

i would specify that as there will be significantly more folks who are more than happy to simply show their license

Thanks, I'm new to message boards like this I normally deal with GunBroker

all good, its a learning process for everybody around here but its a great place to sell and trade. though just to be aware thing are a bit slow around here right now so it may take a couple of listings to get things traded, will pick up like crazy come tax time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom