• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS MOSSBERG home defense shotgun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liberty_Bell

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
199   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS MOSSBERG home defense shotgun

Zip Code: 30161

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $275 or best offer

Caliber: 12 guage

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a like new Mossberg Maverick 88 home defense shotgun for sale. It has 20" cylinder bore barrel and extended 8 round tube mag that is about even with the muzzle. Barrel has a composite hand guard to keep you from touching the hot barrel. It has the composite pistol grip on the rear, no stock just the grip, and the composite pump foregrip. It has had 3 rounds fired through it, by myself, to check for correct function and such. It was then cleaned and put back into its case.

The case I speak of is a leather scabbard for shotguns, with the carry strap for slinging it over the shoulder, like Michael Douglas used in "Romancing the Stone", with Kathleen Turner. It has a place on the grip for a carry strap to be attached but I never felt the need for one with the scabbard, as I never carried it. The scabbard is new and has never been carried, only used to store the gun in at times. It doesn't have any scuffs or scrapes but there are a couple of very light indentions (small) where it may have leaned against something, but I'm sure those will come out. I will also include a box of 00 buckshot (25 rounds). It's short enough to be a heck of a good home defense shotgun, or whatever else you might want to use it for. I'm attaching some photos of it and the scabbard. Thanks for taking a look and have a blessed day.

Liberty Bell

Pictures:
mossberg-maverick-88-5-png.1134244

mossberg-maverick-88-6-png.1134246

mossberg-maverick-88-7-png.1134248

mossberg-maverick-88-png.1134249

mossberg-maverick-88-2-png.1134251

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom