• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS Multiple Pistols For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgraves1988

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
76   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Multiple Pistols For Sale

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 200-375-400

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Gently Used RIA M200- Purchased this used from Cherokee Gun and Pawn. For the money you cannot beat these revolvers. They are not pretty but they do the job and do it well. As I said, it was purchased used, but from a reputable gun store. Has a total of 30 rounds through it by me with no issues. Would make a great truck gun. No box. Good condition, $200. NO TRADES. Meet at Cherokee Gun and Pawn located in Canton, GA. PM Questions. Thank you.

NEW Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0 9mm 15 round. Purchased 2 of these several years ago as a Shot Show special when the M&P 2.0 was first rolled out. Kept one for myself and this one has been sitting in the safe unfired ever since. Comes with Box, backstraps and 3 magazines. $375 FIRM. NO TRADES. Meet at Cherokee Gun and Pawn in Canton, GA. PM questions. Thank you.

Used Taurus 627 7-shot .357 Magnum. Purchased this used from Cherokee Gun and Pawn, fired a total of 14 rounds out of it, cleaned and put it in the safe. Would make a great camping gun. No box or anything, just the gun. Good condition. $400. NO TRADES Meet at Cherokee Gun and Pawn located in Canton, GA. PM Questions.

Pictures:
RIA.jpg
Taurus.jpg
M&P 9 2.0.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom