Reaction score
Item Name: FS NEW GUN RANGE AND LE STORE

Zip Code: 30253

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: AMCHAR Georgia
Are you military, law enforcment, fire, or EMS?
ACTIVE, RETIRED, or VETERAN
We have a state of the art facility in McDonough GA Servicing all of our first responders!!!
20 Firing Lanes
and Discounted GUNS AMMO & GEAR

We are located at 775 GA-42 North

Come by AmChar today and check us out!!!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I must confess I have mixed feelings about this. For the record, I live 5 minutes away from there. In this place we used to have the American Heritage Gun Range. It used to be a place were law abiding citizens were ALL welcomed. We used to bring our families and friends there. I mean, the local community (not big, but a community) had a gun range. I went there today for the first time since the old place closed down and saw the sign saying that only LE, Military and FRs are admitted. I'm neither, so I felt discriminated against. Please, don't get me wrong. I have deep respect for military and First Responders. Specially for LEs. I was raised by one. My father was a retired Trooper. Having said that... You can be a useful, productive and respectful citizen to your country without being an LE, or military or FR. Why discriminate? In a time where forces in high places do think they can limit our 2nd amendment rights, to exclude the common citizen from something like a gun range does not sound right to me. I mean, you can offer special discounts and etc to one group without discriminating the other. Don't mean to offend anybody. Just an opinion. :usa:

PS: I don't agree with this business strategy but I wish you guys all the best in your new gun range. :thumb:
Greetings,
The sign was an idea from our corporate office, and I am sorry that you didn't come in and speak with one of us. Please stop by at your earliest convenience and ask for Sterling. At the present we are offering club memberships only to first responders and people that they sponsor. However, we are encouraging the public to come in and try the range out. (Only $14.95) Hopefully you will be impressed with the facility and wish to be sponsored for a membership. If you would like to get some more info please find us on Facebook at AmChar GeorgiaFans and request to be a friend. We will accept and put you in the community invite only group. We do this to steer clear of the gun nazi's.
Thank you for your patience and we hope to see you soon.

I tried to stop by on Saturday around 1pm, gate was locked and closed. Very disappointed to see that, a day that you are probably the busiest but you were closed.
I'm also a little confused about what customer base you are aiming for. If LEO only, then you are not going to be open very long as the majority of LEO are not shooters and only shoot when its qualification time.

With all that said, I hope and pray that George has nothing to do with this new company as the entire shooting community will boycott and you will be out of business before springtime.
Yes we were closed this weekend due to maintenance and employee training. This came out in the weekly sales flyer. I apologize for any inconvenience, and ask that you do stop by and see the new facility in the near future. If nothing else, stop by and get on our email list for the sales and store info. You can find us on Facebook at AmChar GeorgiaFans.
The LEO market is fantastic around this area, and our mission statement in a nutshell is to first and foremost take care of our first responders. That being said, we are open to the public and would love to have you in.
In regards to ownership, please look up AmChar Wholesale. We have properties all over the world. To put your mind at ease, no one from the former owners, operators, managers, or employees are on staff. Again, please stop by and see for yourself.
Thanks for your interest in AmChar Georgia, and we hope to see you soon.

My thoughts exactly.
In for response from the OP
Hello, please see response to the other customers for answers to these questions, and find us on Facebook at AmChar GeorgiaFans
Come in anytime and ask for Sterling, I would love to take some time and show you around.

so you guys are open to the public, but only allow memberships to the range for FR's,leo's and ,mil.?
stores open for sales,range by the hour?
thanks

Public can come try out the range and see if they want a membership
Membership is for first responders and public that have been sponsored by first responders
Store is open for sales, come see us, and check us out on Facebook at AmChar GeorgiaFans

thats a big store and range. i hope you can fund it on limited customers. gorge,with all his problems, backed himself into a corner with the membership thing. but you did say you guys have stores around the world, so international money will help.
if i get over that way,i will defiantly stop in.. some places are funny,what is your stance on cc in your store?
you guys fine with law abiding citizens carrying in your shop?

Greetings,
The sign was an idea from our corporate office, and I am sorry that you didn't come in and speak with one of us. Please stop by at your earliest convenience and ask for Sterling. At the present we are offering club memberships only to first responders and people that they sponsor. However, we are encouraging the public to come in and try the range out. (Only $14.95) Hopefully you will be impressed with the facility and wish to be sponsored for a membership. If you would like to get some more info please find us on Facebook at AmChar GeorgiaFans and request to be a friend. We will accept and put you in the community invite only group. We do this to steer clear of the gun nazi's.
Thank you for your patience and we hope to see you soon.

That sign probably isn't the best way to greet folks...many of them will turn around and leave. Is that $14.95 per hour or per day/session? Don't LE typically have their own dedicated range to shoot on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom