• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS NEW Remington 700 SPS Tactical .308 20"

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastway

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS NEW Remington 700 SPS Tactical .308 20"

Zip Code: 30102

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $675.00

Caliber: .308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: NEW in the box never fired .308 20 inch heavy barrel.

Best way to get me is call or text to 678.478.508 EIGHT

The Model 700 SPS puts legendary Model 700 accuracy and reliability within reach of most avid enthusiasts. It's a no-frills, tack-driving game-dropping machine built with everything you love about the Model 700, including a hammer-forged barrel, externally adjustable X-Mark Pro® trigger, SuperCell™ recoil pad and, of course, hair-splitting precision, straight out of the box. It features an ultra-rugged, ergonomically designed synthetic stock for superior weather resistance and handling.

The Model 700 SPS Tactical is a highly maneuverable member of the family, built for tack driving accuracy with a 20" heavy-contour tactical-style barrel and dual-point pillar bedding in its black synthetic stock. Hogue® overmoldings on the stock facilitate sure handling, and it has a semi-beavertail fore-end for added stability off a rest. Chambering includes 223 Remington and 308 Win.

Key Features:
  • 20" heavy barrel
  • X-Mark Pro Adjustable Trigger system
  • Hogue overmolded stock
  • Pillar bedded stock for accuracy
  • Durable satin black oxide metal finish
  • Hinged floorplate magazine

Pictures:
remington-700-sps-jpg.351688

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
These things are freak'n awesome. I put an SWFA 3x15x42 FFP on mine. It hammers 2" groups at 500 yards all day long! At 100 yards you have 3 rounds in the same hole. All that out of the box too! Good deal here on an awesome rifle.

These things are freak'n awesome. I put an SWFA 3x15x42 FFP on mine. It hammers 2" groups at 500 yards all day long! At 100 yards you have 3 rounds in the same hole. All that out of the box too! Good deal here on an awesome rifle.

If you're saying that's with the Hogue stock, I'd pay good money to witness your claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom