• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS New Unused Beretta 92FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

reubengeg

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS New Unused Beretta 92FS

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: Reduced to $600.00

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Name, address

Item Description: I recently bought a brand new Beretta 92FS but I have been unable to use it because of family health issues. The weapon is in the original factory packaging and still has the factory oil on it. I have only picked it up out of the carrying case once to look at it. And, it is a beautiful work of art in my opinion. The Beretta 92FS is a semi-automatic 9mm with 2 factory high capacity magazines and everything from the factory as seen in the pictures. This new unused Beretta 92FS is for sale only for $650 cash. No trades. Buyer must meet me at a local public place in Flowery Branch, GA. Please Text Reuben at 404-218-3579. Serious buyers please. Price is firm. You pay no tax. Buyer must be legally allowed to own a gun. Buyer must show Georgia Drivers License, Georgia Concealed Carry Permit and sign a bill of sale. Text with questions or to purchase only.

Pictures:
DSCN7360.JPG
DSCN7359.JPG
DSCN7357.JPG
DSCN7355.JPG
DSCN7356.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I recently bought a brand new Beretta 92FS but I have been unable to use it because of family health issues. The weapon is in the original factory packaging and still has the factory oil on it. I have only picked it up out of the carrying case once to look at it. And, it is a beautiful work of art in my opinion. The Beretta 92FS is a semi-automatic 9mm with 2 factory high capacity magazines and everything from the factory as seen in the pictures. This new unused Beretta 92FS is for sale only for $650 cash. No trades. Buyer must meet me at a local public place in Flowery Branch, GA. Please Text Reuben at 404-218-3579. Serious buyers please. Price is firm. You pay no tax. Buyer must be legally allowed to own a gun. Buyer must show Georgia Drivers License, Georgia Concealed Carry Permit and sign a bill of sale. Text with questions or to purchase only.
Made in Italy? $600 or $650?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom