• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS NIB SR-15 Mod 2 with NIB LMT Lower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arobwfu

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
21   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS NIB SR-15 Mod 2 with NIB LMT Lower

Zip Code: 30022

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $3,000

Caliber: .223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for a sale is a brand new, out of the box/never fired, CQB Mod 2 11.5" SR-15 attached to an also never fired and rare LMT pistol lower. CMC trigger upgrade with lower including the KAC provided buffer. The upper receiver is 100% Knights (BUIS, BCG, Charging handle, muzzle brake. the included Magpul rail covers and pic rail..etc.). The lower receiver is completely LMT with the exception of a CMC 3.5 Lbs. trigger and 'bad-ass' ambi safety added for increased functionality and extremely crisp match trigger. There is zero play between upper and lower. I will keep this posting up for 15 hours as I don't want to sell since it is so nice. I will sell only for cash for asking price and no trades. I usually sell at 2/3 MSRP but this is new so I'm asking 90% of market (which is much higher given how it is impossible to find). This is extremely rare, especially new and unfired with the given upper and lower. If serious PM me or text me at 678 787 1012. I'll take this listing down tomorrow as I don't really want to sell it but have 1 too many rifles and consider it a civic duty to help arm the populous

Pictures:
sr15-jpg.2815455

sr15-2-jpg.2815456

Attachments

• SR15.jpg
    SR15.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 175
  • SR15 2.jpg
    SR15 2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 81
  • SR15.jpg
    SR15.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 1
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom