Item Gone: FS Night Vision Titanium Riflescope Duplex Reticle, Multicoated 1st Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triple Deuce 86

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
3   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Night Vision Titanium Riflescope Duplex Reticle, Multicoated 1st Generation

Zip Code: 31044

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 180

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
The vids were not made by me, just for info.
Used it when I had a hog issue right around 75m, had it mounted on a 7.62 Panther and it was like shooting fish in a barrel. Yes you can get the latest and greatest for a few grand but if you set up was like mine this is all you need.
If you live a ways off I can mail it to you for 20bucks.
1.5x42mm NVRS Titanium Mini Varmint Hunter Riflescope, Red/Green Duplex Reticle, Multicoated, 1st Generation Intensifier Tube
The NVRS is lightweight and durable, titanium housing is weather-resistant, endures extreme temperatures, and can be mountable to Picatinny or Weaver style rails. Also included with this NVD is a carrying case. 1.5x42 1st Gen Mini Varmint Hunter Riflescope features 1st generation intensifier tube with a resolution of 30 lp/mm. The aperture of 42mm objective is large enough to provide sufficient image brightness in most low-light conditions. The optical system also features a 1.5x magnification, a 20° angular field of view, and a comfortable to use 45mm eye relief, and a red duplex reticle with adjustable illumination. For ballistics there are a windage and elevation adjustments.

Windage and elevation adjustment

Duplex red reticle has adjustable illumination

Field of view: 20°

Compatible with Picatinny and Weaver style rails

Flip-up objective cover

Wide rubberized eyecup

Soft Carry Case

Pictures:
sam_1161-jpg.2888029

sam_1160-jpg.2888032

sam_1158-jpg.2888044

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom