• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS Nikon Prostaff Rimfire .22LR 4-12X40 BDC MOA Reticle

Status
Not open for further replies.

canut

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
13   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Nikon Prostaff Rimfire .22LR 4-12X40 BDC MOA Reticle

Zip Code: 30189

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 125.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a excellent condition Nikon 4-12X40 .22LR rimfire scope I no longer use. Was used for target shooting only, comes with a set of 1 inch dovetail medium height rings. It was mounted on a Savage Mark III .22LR and then on a Tikkia T1 .22LR (10-11 MM dovetails ). Also has a set of Nikon lense caps that came with the scope. I performed perfectly and holds settings accuratly. I replaced it with a ajustable parallex setup as I shoot 25-100 target and needed a longer range focus capability, plus wanted a MRAD reticle for consistancy.

Letting it go for $125.00 to offset some of the new scope cost. Sale will be face-to-face and I can meet within five miles of Woodwtock Ga. PM me if interested or if more info is needed...

Pictures:
Nikon1.JPG
Nikon2.png .JPG
Nikon4..JPG
Nikon5.JPG
Nikon3.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
What’s the new scope you got? I’m looking for ideas myself and adjustable parallax is one of my needs…
I went with a Vortex Diamondback Tactical 6-24X50 MRAD model DBK10029. The parallax adjustment is 10 yards to infinity which works well at 25/50/ and toying at 100 yards bench shooting with the Tikkia T1 .22LR. Another main reason for the choice was to match my Rem 700 .308 Viper HST 6-24X50 MRAD with parallax of 50 yards to infinity. Scopes are almost identical except for prices, so no re-learning scope required. Also Amazon had a good price within $50.00 of used resale prices floating around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom