• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Our Panhandle Beach House Rental - Spring and Summer Booking Quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdrcr

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
21   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Our Panhandle Beach House Rental - Spring and Summer Booking Quick!

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $135

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: several ODTrs have gone down to our “Beach House” in Florida over the past couple of years. Everyone has been great, so I wanted to post our info. again here, before it’s all booked up. Seaspray is a 3 bedroom/2 bath waterfront house in a nice quiet beach community, located just between Pensacola, Fl. and Orange Beach, Al. You can fish off the dock or bring your boat. It’s just a 15 minute boat ride to the Pass to the gulf at Orange Beach. Also just 1.6 miles to Perdido Key Beaches. The house has everything you could think of: washer/dryer, satellite tv, wireless internet, beach gear, hammock, etc. Our 2019 rates are: Spring $135/nt or $850/week. Summer $165/nt or $1050/week. There are no additional charges except for $150 for the cleaning and a $150 deposit to hold your reservation which is applied toward the rental. We have an availability calendar, more pics, reviews, etc. on our Facebook business page. Take a look and message us there with questions if possible. My wife handles bookings, and she sees those messages. Here’s the link: www.facebook.com/seasprayvacationrental

Pictures:
77914270-eb88-4616-8c86-33145d7f9b4f-jpeg.1987537

1ef84e5e-c10b-4b27-9ae9-97dd35f197be-jpeg.1987538

af0b02e6-7b6e-4e8a-b461-bdb9f446b93b-jpeg.1987539

139e79b2-f831-4da4-9f69-e1b5724c3b88-jpeg.1987540

2f653a0c-2281-4243-ac8f-b3c559b98846-jpeg.1987541

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Looks great never been to that part of fl. Taking the kids( all teenagers) this summer just not sure where yet.

I have no connection to OP but we did look at a house for sale on this same canal and love the area. It's close to one of our favorite places, The Point restaurant. It has great food, atmosphere and the house band "Bubba and Them" is very entertaining. Also close by is Johnson's Beach National Seashore which is a nice undeveloped escape.

I have no connection to OP but we did look at a house for sale on this same canal and love the area. It's close to one of our favorite places, The Point restaurant. It has great food, atmosphere and the house band "Bubba and Them" is very entertaining. Also close by is Johnson's Beach National Seashore which is a nice undeveloped escape.
Johnson Beach is beautiful. Water as clear as the Caribbean

Bluegrass and Seafood......who would’ve thunk it? It works though! We love The Point, it’s a true locals joint. I grew up in the area and fully intend to retire there one day.

Bluegrass and Seafood......who would’ve thunk it? It works though! We love The Point, it’s a true locals joint. I grew up in the area and fully intend to retire there one day.

Yes, it's where we plan to retire as well. We have friends up and down the Alabama side of the bay so we'll probably end up over there. This area is so much more relaxing than being in stuck a condo among all of the t shirt shops and go cart tracks.

Yes, it's where we plan to retire as well. We have friends up and down the Alabama side of the bay so we'll probably end up over there. This area is so much more relaxing than being in stuck a condo among all of the t shirt shops and go cart tracks.
Same plan here. Have family condo in OB now, but the plan is to move down in the future. We'll be on a canal or off the bay in Bama for sure... most likely OB for the schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom