• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS ***PRICE DROP*** $425 SIG SAUER 320C-9B P320 COMPACT 9MM 3.9"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mlasitter

Marines Icon
Hunter
11   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS ***PRICE DROP*** $425 SIG SAUER 320C-9B P320 COMPACT 9MM 3.9"

Zip Code: 30549

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 425

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

New In Box​

MSRP: $699.00

Selling for $479.99 or reasonable offer

THIS IS $50 CHEAPER THAN THE ACADEMY SPORTS

DESCRIPTION:

SIG SAUER 320C9B P320 COMPACT 9MM 3.9" 15+1 (2) BLACK POLYMER GRIP NITRON

Sig's Pistols are engineered to perform anywhere, at any time, and under any circumstance. They boast unique, advanced features that stand out among the rest. The P320 is a striker-fired modular, polymer-framed service pistol designed from the ground up with the input of law enforcement officers. It offers a smooth, crisp trigger, an intuitive, 3-point takedown and unmatched modularity to fit any shooter and any situation. The P320 also has ambidextrous slide catch lever and a reversible magazine release for full ambidextrous operation. The P320 Compact model features a stainless steel frame and slide, and a M1913 Picatinny rail. This model has a black frame and slide, 4-point safety, contrast sights, and comes with two 15-round magazines. The slide also has a nitron coating.

Caliber9mm Luger
ModelP320
SeriesCompact
Frame FinishBlack
ActionDAO
Barrel Length Range3" to 3.99"
Slide DescriptionBlack Nitron Stainless Steel
Capacity15+1
Frame MaterialPolymer / Stainless Steel
GripsBlack Polymer
HandRight
Includes2 Magazines
OAL7.20"
SafetyNo Manual
Sight Configuration3-Dot
Sight StyleContrast
Weight25.80 oz
Barrel DescriptionCarbon Steel

Will ship to a Licensed FFL dealer
Will meet in person with someone within 25 miles of Jefferson, GA
If the firearm is not shipped to a FFL, buyer will need to show a valid GA DL and a valid GA CCW before transaction is completed

I am new to this website but I have been doing this for many years. Please do not waste my time with "low ball" offers.

For payment I will take cash (in person), Zelle, cashier's check, Paypal and Venmo
NO PERSONAL CHECKS

Pictures:
sig 1.jpeg
sig 2.jpeg
sig 3.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom