Item Gone: FS **PRICE DROP** Noveske Gen4 N4 10.5 in 300 Blackout w/ Extras (AR Pistol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

birddog4

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
3   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS **PRICE DROP** Noveske Gen4 N4 10.5 in 300 Blackout w/ Extras (AR Pistol)

Zip Code: 30305

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 2400

Caliber: 300Black

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: FFL Transfer - I will meet you at FFL and I will pay for the transfer.

Item Description: Very lightly used Noveske N4 Gen 4 10.5” shorty (AR pistol) chambered in 300 blackout. I took it to the range and loved it, only shot about 30 rounds through it. The pistol is in excellent condition. It shoots like a laser beam and has very little recoil. This one comes stock with MBUS sights and a magpul pmag. I have installed a Cherry bomb flash hider and a Timney competition AR trigger - I do not have the original trigger or flash hider. I also threw on a LinkCurved fore grip and a small section of picatinney rail for mounting a light (these are included). I still have the original box from noveske. This pistol is awesome, but I am selling this to fund another build. I know I don't have feedback on here but I have bought/sold things through gunbroker, tacswap, armslist, etc, and have a perfect reputation. Here is my cellphone number incase you'd like to see more pictures or ask any questions: (eight 5 eight) - 3 five 3 - 4 zero zero 2

Pictures:
IMG_0584.jpg
IMG_0585.jpg
IMG_0586.jpg
IMG_0589.jpg
IMG_0590.jpg
IMG_0591.jpg
IMG_0594.jpg
IMG_0582.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom