• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Pristine Ruger LCP II with box, docs, extra holsters and 50 rounds of FMJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam03

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
59   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Pristine Ruger LCP II with box, docs, extra holsters and 50 rounds of FMJ **SPM**

Zip Code: 30062

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 225.00

Caliber: .380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello ODT! What I have for someone today is a LNIB Ruger LCP II with all docs, box, lock, Ruger pocket holster, generic belt slide AND never-used Urban Carry II IWB holster. If you don't know anything about this unique (and not inexpensive) holster, look it up. I will also throw in 50 rounds of Field and Stream FMJ .380 ammo.

I have had this beauty for around a year and have shot a total of 15 rounds through it and pocket carried it twice. I am consolidating calibers, so this one has to go! Incidentally, no matter what transpires, I thank you for taking the time to read this and wish you the best!

Pictures:
ruger-with-box-png.2302921

ruger-with-holsters-png.2302922

ruger-with-lcp-ii-urban-carry-ii-holster-png.2302923

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom