• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone! FS Pro Tech TR-4.63 LTD Edition (SOLD) / MKT Arktika (Arktika is TRADED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GONE2VT

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
112   0
Reaction score
SOLD

Item Name: Pro Tech TR-4.63 LTD Edition / MKT Arktika

Zip Code: 1772

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: SOLD

Caliber: Sharp

Willing To Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required: No

Item Description:
The following knives are for sale. All prices include Paypal and shipping fees. CONUS shipping only. No trade offers please. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM or an Email. Thanks for looking!

1) Pro Tech TR-4.63 SKULL #3 LTD Edition: This knife is BNIB. Special Grey Aluminum handle with glass breaker, safety switch, Bruce Shaw Designed Sterling Silver Skull, Stonewashed Blade and Custom Skull Lanyard. This one is #274 or only 300 made. Awesome ergos and very comfortable in the hand. Blade fires open and lock-up is solid....100% BNIB.....SOLD

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

2) As much as I don't want to, I have to sell my 100% BNIB Medford Arktika. Never carried, used or sharpened. The Arktika is an absolute beast and I hope to get another one in the future. Locks up like a bank vault and the blade is centered. This one has smooth tumble Ti scales and a matte black oxide coated blade. The ergonomics are unbelievable whether you employ a standard grip or choke up using the choil for the finer jobs. The knife is heavily jimped on all grip surfaces and contact points of both the handle and the blade. The pommel on the Arktika is designed as a heavy-duty ice breaker but it will most certainly break glass as well! This knife is made for work!!!Specs from Medford's website:Total length: 10 1/4"Blade Length: 3 3/4"Blade Thickness: .260" Blade Width: 1 1/4"Scale Thickness: 3/16"Total Thickness: 5/8"Closed Length: 6"This knife is BNIB.....TRADED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom