• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS PSA Complete 18" 6.5 Grendel Upper With or Without Leupold VX-R Optic

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarded_1

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
18   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS PSA Complete 18&quot; 6.5 Grendel Upper With or Without Leupold VX-R Optic

Zip Code: 30084

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $300

Caliber: 6_5_grendel

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is a PSA 18" 6.5 Grendel complete upper. It has less than 20 rounds through it. I thought that I was going to get into Grendel to hog hunt at Ft Stewart, but with my work schedule, that ain't happening. The only use it has seen has been sighting in the Leupold VX-R Patrol optic to be dead on at 50 yards. I will sell the upper with no optic and no mount for $840. I'll sell the upper with optic and mount $960. Must be able to meet in Tucker due to my work schedule. See below for optic details.

Here are the upper specs:

PSA 18" Rifle-Length 6.5 Grendel 1/8 Stainless Steel 15" Lightweight M-Lok Upper - With BCG & CH
Barrel Length:
18"
Gas System: Rifle-length
Barrel Profile: A2 Style
Barrel Steel: 416R
Barrel Finish: Stainless Steel
Chrome Lining: None
Muzzle Thread: 5/8-24
Chamber: 6.5 Grendel; Type 2
Twist Rate: 1:8
Barrel Extension: M4
Diameter at Gas Block: .750
Gas Block Type: Low profile adjustable gas block
Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6
Receiver Type: M4
Handguard Type: PSA 15" Lightweight M-Lok Free Float Rail
Bolt Carrier Group Included: Yes
Bolt Steel: 9310, Nitride Coated
Bolt Carrier Profile: Full-auto
Charging Handle Included: Yes
Overall Length: 24.5"
Weight as Configured: 4.2lbs

The optic is a Leupold VX-R Patrol Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 1.25-4x 20mm with Illuminated FireDot SPR Reticle. The mount is a brand new Leupold mount. The scope sports a Butler flip up cap on the front and a brand new Leupold Alumina flip up cap on the rear (this cap ain't cheap). I will sell the scope and the mount (without the upper)for $625.

Listing for optic is here:
https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...-reticle-leupold-mount.3084415/#post-13447425

Pictures:
IMG_0640.jpg
IMG_0641.jpg
IMG_0642.jpg
IMG_0643.jpg
IMG_0644.jpg
IMG_0645.jpg
IMG_0646.jpg
IMG_0647.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom