• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS PSA Factory built AR15, magpul parts - Pre Covid19 pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirBannedAlot

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
171   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS PSA Factory built AR15, magpul parts - Pre Covid19 pricing

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 400.00

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling it for what it was worth before all this fiasco began and the store shelves were cleared. I am not gonna mark it up and try to make money off it and claim "supply and demand"... This was a $450 rifle new, I added a nice brake to it and so it's $400 used. I will include a 30 round Pmag, new in wrapper.

Basic PSA AR15, 16" barrel, all PSA parts except for the grip and stock, they are Magpul. Built by them, not a home build.

I did upgrade the flash hider from the basic A2, to a nice muzzle brake from Strike Industries.

Less than 100 rounds through it, it's a safe queen. I just built a new AR pistol today, and I simply don't need this one any more.

Note that the optic is NOT included. I have removed that Vortex red dot and moved it to another gun.

Priced for a quick sale, don't want to drive halfway across the state though...

Pictures:
img_1123-jpg.2548761

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
SPM! 4 offers in less than 2 minutes, a new record. LOL

I am guessing I could have asked for more, but I have been annoyed lately at everyone jacking up the prices on guns and ammo to take advantage of the situation, and I decided to not be that guy. This is what I would have sold it for 3 weeks ago, and it didn't feel right adding $100 to the price tag just because I could have.

Will reply to all PM's, and if the deal falls through for whatever reason, which I do not expect it to, I will let the next person in line know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom