Reaction score
Item Name: Romanian 10/63

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 750.00

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Romanian 10/63 Price Reduced

I have a 10/63 that I've taken to the range a total of 3 times. It has the chrome lined barrel and Tapco trigger, never any issues with it it's always ran fine.
Included:
4 European steel surplus magazines
Sight tool
Cleaning kit
New Tapco side folding stock
20 stripper clips
Face to face sale and require GA. carry license. Still have original box if you want that.

Pictures:
1365707813_0.JPG

1365707813_1.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited:
OK I'm blushing now......stop! I'm new here and the ammo part had me Bonkers. When I break it down it made sense, rifle/ammo. I can't really use it anymore due to things I couldn't control. The range I had disapeared and I just can't shoot a rifle like this at a range that you pay by the hour and is 25 yards long......

This is listed at another sight at a higher price but it's listed here lower because I think it's more of a community that really cares about each others rights in today's turbulant market. The rifle cost me over 500.00 and the ammo was a little buy here and the little buy there. I won't just sell my weapons to anyone.

Do not let them bother you, there seem to be people that have nothing better to do than point out things that they don't like or rip on the new people. GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom