• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Ruger 10/22 Nodak Spud Rear Sight w/Rail AND Front Sight

Status
Not open for further replies.

qiangcw

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
3   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Ruger 10/22 Nodak Spud Rear Sight w/Rail AND Front Sight

Zip Code: 30132

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 40

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Nodak Spud for Ruger 10/22

Rear Sight W/Rail
Brownells Part: 100-012-174WB (now listed on Brownells for $98.99)
Mfr Part: NDS-26

Adjustable Front Sight Standard Barrel
Brownells Part: 100-007-029WB (now listed on Brownells for $53.99).
Mfr Part: NDS-40

Used. I bought it new in July 20221. It has scuff marks on the front sight from driving it on/off. Also, per manufactures recommendation, the nylon tips from the front sight screws were removed to try to get it set properly. It may make dimples on the front sight assembly on your barrel. But this area is usually covered up by sight posts anyway. Front sight screws has slight rust. This is probably from heating the front sight post to more easily set onto the barrel.

Rear sight assembly in great condition.

I had issues getting the windage correct. Not sure if the issue was with the front post or rear post. A handy person should be able to get it working properly. Too expensive for me to keep going to the range to try to problem solve and sight it in.

{UPDATE: I have since installed TechSights on my rifle and had similar issues. So I do not believe there are any issues with these sights NoDak Spud sights that I'm selling.}

Willing to sell front or rear sights separately.

I'm located in Dallas, GA.

I accept cash and Cash App payment methods.

Pictures:
IMG_6576.JPG
IMG_6577.JPG
IMG_6578.JPG
IMG_6579.JPG
IMG_6580.JPG
IMG_6587.JPG
IMG_6588.JPG
IMG_6589.JPG
IMG_6590.JPG
IMG_6592.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Nodak Spud for Ruger 10/22

Rear Sight W/Rail
Brownells Part: 100-012-174WB (now listed on Brownells for $98.99)
Mfr Part: NDS-26

Adjustable Front Sight Standard Barrel
Brownells Part: 100-007-029WB (now listed on Brownells for $53.99).
Mfr Part: NDS-40

Used. I bought it new in July 20221. It has scuff marks on the front sight from driving it on/off. Also, per manufactures recommendation, the nylon tips from the front sight screws were removed to try to get it set properly. It may make dimples on the front sight assembly on your barrel. But this area is usually covered up by sight posts anyway. Front sight screws has slight rust. This is probably from heating the front sight post to more easily set onto the barrel.

Rear sight assembly in great condition.

I had issues getting the windage correct. Not sure if the issue was with the front post or rear post. A handy person should be able to get it working properly. Too expensive for me to keep going to the range to try to problem solve and sight it in.

{UPDATE: I have since installed TechSights on my rifle and had similar issues. So I do not believe there are any issues with these sights NoDak Spud sights that I'm selling.}

Willing to sell front or rear sights separately.

I'm located in Dallas, GA.

I accept cash and Cash App payment methods.
Very Much interested in purchasing these sights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom