• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Ruger 10/22 with Archangel stock 4.5-14 Scope, 16inch threaded barrel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

-E-Cross

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
21   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Ruger 10/22 with Archangel stock 4.5-14 Scope, 16inch threaded barrel...

Zip Code: 30068

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 550

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Show license/carry permit

Item Description: I rebuilt the trigger assembly with the upgraded bushings and shims, runs so smoothly. Has polyurethane bushings so the action is quiet and not going CLACK CLACK everytime it's fired.
The barrel is a Free floating Whistle Pig, it's an SS sleeve in Aluminum 1:14 twist, this barrel is the best-unexpected reliability upgrade, eats just about every ammo brand I've thrown at it, and even Golden Bullets (this is the only ammo that has issues, but even then it's minimal). I had heard that barrel upgrades help, but this was a shock how few malfunctions any ammo has had. The barrel, scope, and action weigh less than just the original barrel.
Has extended mag release.
The scope is an older German Mueller with paralexing. Works wonderfully for plinking, hunting w/e. Holds zero, and hasn't had issues in the 12 + years I've had it
3 OEM Ruger 10 Rd mags, 3 30 round mags (made prior to Ruger making the, work great) Also has a speed loader, can be used with the 10 rd mags too
Soft case.

Pictures:
IMG_3408.JPG
IMG_3409.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom