Item Gone: FS Ruger American Hunter(magpul) 6.5 creedmoor with extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinglock40z

Default rank <400 posts
Don’t tell my wife I’m on here.
56   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Ruger American Hunter(magpul) 6.5 creedmoor with extras

Zip Code: 30157

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 800

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ruger American Hunter 6.5 OD stock. This is the model that is sold directly from ruger with the magpul hunter stock. 18” barrel. 1:8rh twist. Adjustable trigger 3-5lbs which I haven’t messed with from factory. Threaded barrel. Comes with everything you see. Primary arms 4-16 scope, 5 round and 10 round mags, pic rail for bipod, and some ammo to get you started. I also have the original box. Ive shot a total of 26 rounds through this rifle to break in and sight in. 20 rounds were s&b. 6 were of the ones you see missing. Accuracy was almost unbelievable out of this thing. If you need additional info or pics just let me know. Do you’re research. This is a damn good deal for what they’re going for and what you’re getting here. Watch the reviews on this thing. X-Ring does a pretty good one. Her it is in action. Do you’re research.

Pictures:
99C803CF-1B9D-4585-828F-5E163FC30B36.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom