Reaction score
Item Name: FS Ruger American

Zip Code: 30520

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 250

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Just up for sale now is my Ruger American. I posted it for trade before. Now for sale bought a Glock. So I just wanna sell this to recoup some money for Glock 19 stuff and Ammo. May even put some money towards bills. Lol but if you got any questions let me know. It comes with three mags box docs and custom holster.

Pictures:
87162f04-78e1-45dd-a41b-df93708eff71-jpeg.2167878

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Yes sirrrr it’s awesome. I was shooting tights groups at 35 to 45 yards. Bout all the room I had to back up before i was in the garden. Or I would have went further back.

Yes sirrrr it’s awesome. I was shooting tights groups at 35 to 45 yards. Bout all the room I had to back up before i was in the garden. Or I would have went further back.
Impressive....my old eyes cant even see that far.

Glws. Great shooting (would love to see some targets you shot at 45 yards with it)

I like to practice when I can. An plink sometimes when I got the extra Ammo to go back. Realistic I Probly and hope I never have to use It that far or at all. But still. Also Price reduced to 250.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom