Reaction score
Item Name: FS RUGER P-89 DC CHEAP

Zip Code: 30043

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $325/320

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: SOLD PENDING MEET. Up for sale is a very nice condition Ruger P89-DC, with 4 magazines and a holster.
Near like new condition. Great shooter, and without question, one of the toughest semi-auto pistols ever made.
I recently bought this off ODT from a great member, and had every intention of keeping it. But, I've been offered a couple of C&R rifles I need for my collection, so, reluctantly, something has to go.
Here's the deal. The price is $325 for the package, and I will meet you half-way, up to 15 miles or so from Lawrenceville. If we meet in the Lawrenceville area, the price is $320. It comes with 4 mags and two of them will be filled with ammo. Take it, shoot up the ammo, and if you are not completely satisfied, we can meet back and I will happily refund your money.

Pictures:
ruger-package-jpg.386157

ruger-right-jpg.386158

ruger-left-jpg.386159

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Used to own one, been kicking myself since I sold it. Extremely overbuilt, it stands up to pretty much anything you can put through it. Good luck with sale.

I have a P89 I bought new probably 15 years ago. Love it. Shot a gazillion rounds through it. Never had any problems at all

Item Name: FS RUGER P-89 DC CHEAP

Zip Code: 30043

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $325/320

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is a very nice condition Ruger P89-DC, with 4 magazines and a holster.
Near like new condition. Great shooter, and without question, one of the toughest semi-auto pistols ever made.
I recently bought this off ODT from a great member, and had every intention of keeping it. But, I've been offered a couple of C&R rifles I need for my collection, so, reluctantly, something has to go.
Here's the deal. The price is $325 for the package, and I will meet you half-way, up to 15 miles or so from Lawrenceville. If we meet in the Lawrenceville area, the price is $320. It comes with 4 mags and two of them will be filled with ammo. Take it, shoot up the ammo, and if you are not completely satisfied, we can meet back and I will happily refund your money.

Pictures:
ruger-package-jpg.386157

ruger-right-jpg.386158

ruger-left-jpg.386159

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom